As a Junior ESG Associate, you will actively engage in collecting, researching, and synthesizing reports on climate change, environmental issues, and global carbon emission reduction policies in Vietnam. This role involves direct participation in field surveys, development of emission reduction plans, and preparation of training materials, requiring strong analytical skills, a background in relevant fields, and a passion for sustainable development.
- Collect, research, and synthesize reports on new trends related to issues of climate change, environment, global carbon emission reduction and regulations and policies in Vietnam
- Directly participate with the project team in conducting field surveys, interviews, collecting information on the current status of carbon emission reduction and preparing survey reports as required
- Research and develop plans, initiatives, and roadmaps to reduce carbon emissions
- Prepare training materials
- Research, develop documents, and develop tools to calculate greenhouse gas emission reductions according to world standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Climate Change, Environment, Energy, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Auditing, Economics, Finance, Foreign Trade and fields related to Sustainable Development
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of Green Transformation (in case the candidate does not meet the minimum experience requirements but still demonstrates excellent capacity and career orientation in accordance with the requirements, it will be considered for interview review)
- Priority is given to having experience in the fields of sustainable development, data analysis, carbon emissions inventory or studying for professional certificates such as IFRS, CDSB, CDP, UN Global Compact, TCFD, SASB, GRI
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data proficiently, along with presentation ability
- Good time management, ability to work independently and teamwork skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Competitive salary. Performance-based award.
- Annual leave and working conditions according to Vietnam Labor laws.
- “FPT Care” health insurance is provided by AON (exclusive for FPT employees).
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.