As a Business Development Manager at FPT Digital, you will play a vital role in promoting business expansion by actively participating in promoting the signing of consulting service projects for organizations and businesses, building strategic customer relationships and ensuring seamless execution of projects, thereby driving digital transformation and innovation for partners.
- Actively participate in promoting the signing of consulting service projects for organizations and businesses.
- Identify potential customers, corporate customers, and businesses in accordance with FPT Digital’s strategic direction.
- Organize high-level meetings and presentations with organizational and business leaders.
- Coordinate with the consulting team to develop and deliver consulting service proposals to organizations and businesses.
- Provide pre-and post-project consulting services to clients, ensuring client satisfaction and fulfilling role expectations of all team members
- Have at least 5 years of experience in business development strategy consulting services, business restructuring, IT consulting, and information technology solutions, with priority given to inter-process solutions such as ERP, DMS, CRM, MOM/MES, SCM….
- Have ever worked for consulting companies related to strategic development consulting, business restructuring consulting, IT consulting or worked for systems integration companies, software solutions or agents Deployment of ERP and CRM companies such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Info…
- Have relationships with international and domestic organizations, businesses, and product suppliers.
- Education level: University or equivalent.
- Customer information searching skills, presentation skills, appointment booking skills, and good negotiation skills.
- Good conversational English.
- Skills in writing meeting minutes and creating good presentation documents.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award
- Annual leave, working conditions follow the Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings