As a Project Manager at FPT Digital, you will manage Digital Transformation Road map consulting projects, including but not limited to leading the entire project team, defining goals, communicating with stakeholders and overseeing resource management helping businesses gain competitive advantages by leveraging on digital technology. Be accountable for team’s metrics, including reporting and utilization.
- Manage day to day project execution and make sure the project execution is on time
- Have wide knowledge about Digital transformation including ERP, CRM, MES & new technology solutions for enterprise.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs, be able to adjust the planning base on new requirements and work closely with partners for any changes of project scope
- Co-ordinate with experts and project team members to build detailed consulting Digital transformation roadmap report with digital initiatives and IT masterplan
- Organize a united team where all team members can communicate and contribute on assigned activities
- Produce activity reports for all operations of the team (monthly, weekly & ad-hoc) for clients or internal Partners, Directors
- Manage the relationship successfully with the client and all stakeholders through excellent communication
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- University degree or higher in Information Technology, Business or a relevant discipline
- Have more than 5 years of experience in project management for digital transformation/ ERP/ consulting projects or in a management position.
- Experience working in Project Manager in Consulting firm is a plus.
- Professional certification in Project Management (PMP / Prince 2) is preferred.
- Good people management skills, project management skills, organization skills, negotiation skills, and time management skills.
- Proficient communication skills in English and good presentation skills to clients’ C-Level/Managers.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings