As a Business Consultant of FPT Digital, you will provide guidance, advice, and support to Project Manager to understand, assess and evaluate client’s needs and problem of ERP and related business solution. You will help client to select the best ERP system and vendor, analyzing the business requirements and gaps, designing the future state mapping with the overall Digital Transformation roadmap. You have deep technical and functional knowledge of the ERP system, as well as industry-specific and business process best practice in order to provide excellent consulting for client.
- Participate in developing and conducting surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and other methods to collect information about the current state of the client’s business operations, digital transformation goals, and pain points.
- Assess and analyze the current status of customers’ business and operations activities to propose appropriate solutions in the digital transformation roadmap.
- Coordinate with the project team to design digital initiatives tailored to customer needs, capabilities and resources, especially ERP system for clients.
- Organize and assist in cross-functional meetings that provide clients with business process optimization expertise and consult them to develop new digital initiatives.
- Assist in preparing documents for internal/external meetings.
- More than 3 years of experience in the technology or business field
- Mix experienced with ERP and new technology projects (Finance, warehouse, sale, S&OP …) to improve operational and business efficiency.
- Ability to stay up to date on market trends and technology applications in business and operation activities.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings