As an Event Marketing Specialist at FPT Digital, you will be the driving force behind the promotion and success of our events. You will play a pivotal role in crafting and executing strategic marketing plans, ensuring that our events reach the right audience and deliver a unique and engaging experience.
- Develop comprehensive event marketing strategies aligned with overall company goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate events into broader marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement innovative marketing campaigns to drive event attendance.
- Be responsible for developing marketing advertisements, email communications, videos, website copy, and any other marketing collateral needed to promote these events.
- Collaborate with vendors and partners to ensure seamless execution of event logistics.
- Conduct market research to develop and execute new and innovative event production.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators to measure the success of event marketing efforts.
- Hold an undergraduate degree, Master’s degree, or higher education in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, and Public relations. Any other fields of study are highly welcomed and carefully considered.
- 3+ years of experience in executing and/or leading marketing events.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as a team member in a project.
- Ability to manage multiple event marketing campaigns, including but not limited to brainstorming content, planning, timelines, and budgets.
- Ability to track and analyze metrics to measure the effectiveness of event marketing campaigns and strategies, and make data-driven decisions for future events.
- Language: English; Vietnamese.
- Competitive salary. Performance based award
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings