As a Junior Business Analyst of FPT Digital, you will support the Manager and Bussiness consultant to undertake the research duty and take part in the projects to gather clients’ pain points and growth opportunities, research and develop a Digital Transformation Roadmap to help businesses gain competitive advantages by leveraging digital technology.
· Responsible for collecting data, and analyzing current information and trends about the client’s industry including competitor and customer insights, keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for marketing improvement.
· Assist in developing and conducting surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and various methods to collect and synthesize current information, and operating procedures.
· The analyst should make sure to fully understand the task briefs from the team lead or manager, and synthesize them with the client briefs to analyze complicated information.
· While working on a consulting project, it is responsible for the Analyst to communicate effectively with other team members, and then report and review regularly with the leader in charge of the project.
· Bachelor’s degrees in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related majors.
· Outstanding academic performance and study abroad is a plus.
· Able to effectively work as an independent and as a team member in a project.
· Adapt well to flexible and ever-changing environments.
· Have an inquisitive and innovative mind.
· Proficiency in English and Vietnamese, especially writing skills, is highly encouraged.
- Competitive salary. Performance-based award.
- Annual leave and working conditions according to Vietnam labor laws.
- “FPT Care” health insurance is provided by AON (exclusive for FPT employees).
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.