On April 29, 2022, the 2nd episode of DxTalks was broadcast on FPT Digital’s Youtube, Website and Spotify platforms.
Watch DxTalks on Youtube: https://youtu.be/4fKaJl6bjjs
Follow the program at: https://digital.fpt.com/dxtalks
The podcast version is available at: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4E8DIN0JMrt4pNNJLTPfWq
A survey in 2021 of a strategic consulting unit shows that 61% of business leaders think that a comprehensive digital transformation is needed and 68% are ready to make big investments in data, technology and digital transformation. change number. So what are the methods and approaches to building an effective digital transformation roadmap?
The foundation of a successful digital transformation is building a coherent digital transformation roadmap with solutions that align with strategy and priorities. The digital transformation roadmap is the bridge between the strategy and the implementation problem, so the approach to and building the digital transformation roadmap needs to be carefully considered and considered in every criterion.
Contents included in EP02:
- The meaning of building a roadmap for digital transformation at enterprises
- Difficulties and challenges that businesses may encounter from the process of building to implementing the roadmap
- Criteria and considerations when building a digital transformation roadmap
- Lessons learned from businesses in the process of digital transformation
In this DxTalks EP02, we will discover the “special” things that come from the stories of the guests.
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Hanh, Chief Information Technology Officer, Thien Long Group
- Mr. Tran Viet Dung, Solution Architect, SAP Vietnam
- Mr. Le Vu Minh, Consulting Director of Strategy & Innovation, FPT Digital
Under the coordination of:
- Mr. Vuong Quan Ngoc, Consulting Director, FPT Digital
Building a digital transformation roadmap helps businesses have a clear understanding of the transformation ability, the gap between reality and the target as well as the issues that need to be prioritized to be solved, thereby bringing enterprises to a new professional level.
Copyright of DxTalks belongs to FPT Digital
Any questions related to the program please send to the address: email@example.com